Updated: Oct 3, 2019
Kids and especially toddlers are hard to feed, because they always ask for what is not on the table. But the one common think about toddlers is their love to nodules and spaghetti.
How to make chicken soup with noodles?
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time 40minutes
Number of meals 3
1. Three cup of cut chicken breast
2. One cup of cubes onions
3. One tbsp of garlic minced
4. One cup of celery cubes
6. One tbsp fresh tarragon leaves
7. Two tbspoon of garlic
8. Three tbsoonp of olive oils
10. Water, and
11.Parsley leaves and lemon for serveing
How to cook it:
1. In a medium heat put your cooking pan add the olive oi, follow by the onions and garlic, then mix it for two minutes.
2. Add the chicken breast and mix the ingredients together for another tow minutes until the chicken colour changes.
3. Add the water leave it for five minutes then add the nodules leave it for 11 minutes.
4. add the herbs, salt and reduce the heat for more 10 minutes
5. Serve the soup with adding few drops of
lemon and bread.
Macaroni with tuna and mayonnaise salad:
How to make macaroni with tuna and mayonnaise?
1. Tow kans of tuna
2. One pack of boiled macaroni
3. Small cup of mayonnaise
5. One small size onion
6. One tbsp of garlic
7.tow tbsp of olive oil
1.In a medium heat put your pan, add the olive oil and the onion and garlic mix for three minutes,
2.add the tuna and mix for one minute.
3. Add the mayonnaise and salt and paprika
mix it all together closed the heat and mix the ingredients with the boiled macaroni,Finally add lemon drops and boiled corn. Or use the boiled corn as a final touch when serving.